This demo shows AIRcable SMD capabilities to handle interrupts from digital lines, power modulation, outputs management, decision making and cellphone interfacing.
We also created a PyS60 application that can run on several Symbian S60 cellphones like Nokia’s 5530 and 5800 series.
- Easy to prototype – 2 days for a working demo
- Easy to extend – 1 month to get a fully working product
- Fun to work language
- Portable: Camera Protocol runs on PC, Symbian (porting to Android planned).
- Officially supported by Symbian
- Packing can be discouraging, too many certificatesproblems.
- Real time applications aren’t easy to implement.
- Too tight to Symbian OS.
- Future: PyQT! Now that Qt is officially into S60